Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hi, 'member me?

I know it's been a really, really long time since my last post. I'm still trying to get settled into our apartment.

As soon as my DH hooks up the printer to the laptop, I'll scan some cards and upload the pics.

Let's see....what's new with JEM? She has started singing her version of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat." She sings the same three verses over and over. She doesn't get as shy now when I ask her to sing. I'm glad she has her Daddy's talent for singing because let's just say that I would never win American Idol. LOL JEM is also counting.....well sort of. She counts from 1-3 and then from 8-11 and skips everything in between. I guess I should no longer feel guilty when she watches Dora the Explorer, Diego, and her other morning educational cartoons.

I read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and it is the best book in the series, in my opinion. I'm not too happy with some of the characters that were killed, but oh well. I'm sad that it's the last book in the series. I can't wait to see the movie version. It's going to be (or should be) AWESOME!

No comments: