Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hey, 'member me?

I know it's been a REALLY long time since my last post. We found an apartment at the end of June and have since been moving in......slowly. I just got my internet hooked up a couple of days ago. I had no idea how much I missed it until it was reconnected.

I have all my stamping "crap" (as my DH calls it) at the apartment now, so I'll soon get back to my ol' crafting self. I honestly miss stamping up cards for no reason at all and also for swaps.

To top it off, I've caught whatever JEM is getting over. At first I thought her allergies were acting up, with the new move and all. Now, that I'm sick, I'm starting to think that she may have had a little cold. I've been giving her Claritin and she's almost back to normal. As for me, I'm taking Dayquil and Nyquil. I would take Mucinex, but that stuff keeps me up all night.

I'm going to make it a point to update my blog every Monday. So, see y'all on Monday!

Hugs

No comments: