Thursday, June 21, 2007

A Date?!

Yes, a date! Tomorrow, PJ ( my DH) and I are going on a double date with his brother and brother's wife. We're going to go to dinner and then go have a couple of drinks. The last time we went out was to our friend's wedding. I asked my SIL if we had to get all spiffy and she said that she wanted to take us to a nice place for drinks. I'm actually going to get dressed up! If you knew me, you'd know that I don't dress up. My MIL offered to watch Jazmyn so that we can go out with them.

Today, weather permitting, we're going to go look at house right next to my BIL's that is currently rent-to-own. We need a place of our own ASAP. I'm going crazy already living with my in-laws this long. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what they've done for us with our whole house drama. We just need our own space.

I'm going to try and upload some pics of cards and ATCs that I've made for some swaps that I'm in on SCS.

1 comment:

Miss Molly said...

RC - I have missed you but I am glad you got some good quality family time! I will update my blog soon!