Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thank You

Okay, I've been reading the posts on SCS by my online buddy Molly (MollyDR). I've also been checking out her blog. Molly is a new Mommy and her hubby is in the military. He just went back overseas this past week. Reading Molly's stories makes me think about a lot of things. I admire the men and women who are serving in the military. I also admire the family of these men and women. I can not imagine what they go through with the worrying and all. I just want to say Thank You. Thank You to those that are serving our country. Thank You for putting your life on the line so that my family can be safe. Thank You also to the families of these brave men and women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RC - thank you for including me and my family on your blog! I appreciate your kind words! I am honored.

I wanted to tell you that I got your paisely card in the swap. I loved the picture you had on your blog, but in person I now see all the detail that REALLY went into this! IT IS AMAZING! You get extra kudos becuase I am never giving this card away!!!

Molly